We are launching our brand new 13 Moons: The Indie Birth Experience Course on January 13th, 2019, but in the meantime….
We are offering a FREE online workshop for all Indie Birth Mamas called “You Can Have a Birth Like This: A Visit With Maryn and Margo, Your Virtual Midwives”.
We will walk you through 13 of the most common questions we get, and show you birth videos from recent clients so that you can get a sense of what you might get from 13 Moons: The Indie Birth Experience.
Attendees will also be offered a FREE module from the course, and a special deal on the full version of this heart opening, brain bending course.
The questions we will be talking through include (time permitting !)
- What kind of preparation should I do BEFORE pregnancy?
- How do I find a midwife?
- What supplements should I take?
- Can I do my own prenatal care?
- Should I do XYZ (chiro, acupuncture, headstands, etc)?
- How do I prepare for labor (herbs etc)?
- Our list of must-haves for birth and the postpartum
- What techniques should I know about to cope with labor?
- What can I do with the placenta?
- How can you get better sleep while pregnant?
- How long is it safe to stay pregnant?
- How should I prepare for the postpartum time?
- What should I expect with my lady bit after birth?
We are also game to answer other questions you bring to the table, and want to show you how much rockin’ info and spirit we bring to the table when helping women navigate their experiences, whether it is the first baby or the 14th!